Berkley couldn't wait to give me my presents. She picked out the necklace (and she has very good taste, I must say...see later photo) and helped wrap them. Charlie's along for the ride, but gave me the wonderful present of no potty accidents today (we've had a little relapse lately after 9 months of being potty-trained...I don't get that.)
The goods:
And two cute girls to boot.
My friend Lori Rees made me this birthday cake. It was delish....she's really good. If you live in the area and need a wedding cake or event cake, you should call her! She's really talented at working with tempered chocolate, as you can see on and around this cake!
my chocolate-covered munchkins
and my honey. Kim took the girls after VBS this morning, so Jay and I got to go on a nice bike ride and out to lunch. It was nice. THANKS!
Oh, and no thanks to my family...none of whom called me today! Ok, ok...so big girls don't cry...LOL. Maybe it's payback for all the calls I've forgotten lately...
5 comments:
wow...berkley has such good taste! did she really pick that out all by herself? it looks so cute! happy birthday jules...thought about you a lot!
oh...did you go to chipotle for lunch? (p.s. we got to go to seamus' the other day, totally thought of you guys and how much we miss you!)
Happy Belated B-day from Georgia. We weren't with Alex this year on his b-day and he was sad. Both of ya turned 31!!! See you soon. Let's go out and celebrate. Happy B-day again.
And you did NOT mention how I called you. :) On your birthday. :)
I loved that you had a party!! In your own backyard! How super fun...
sorry, Katharine. You're totally right. You did call! And I loved it!
Post a Comment