Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I'm sure I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'll start by posting the Halloween pictures.
It was a rather chilly St. Louis night this year - not the balmy 60 degrees of 2011. The girls had a good time, even though the trick-or-treating time was pretty short. Hazel just LOVED the idea of going house to house and taking candy. By the handful. She was psyched.
 
This year they dressed as Queen Elizabeth (any queen really, we just picked one), Missy Franklin (although hard to decipher since the weather did NOT permit bathing suit wearing), and Tinkerbell (our latest obsession since discovering the world of Disney movies!)
 


 
We really love our neighborhood. We went trick-or-treating with two of our neighbors: the Milfords (Jack the crocodile, baby Kate the bee, and Anna Sleeping Beauty) and the Terps (Olivia the black cat and Addison the mouse.) Those kids are all so cute.
 
Hazel was constantly running to catch up to the next door. She really liked watching all that candy get handed out and looking in her bag afterwards.

Happy Halloween!
(and for the record, I'm officially old. For the first time this year, I realized I don't like Halloween and I can't wait for it to be over! ha! what a mean old lady I am.)

1 comment:

3inpink and 1inblue! said...

Ha that's funny about you not liking Halloween. I am not a huge fan of Halloween either. I came up with a costume for Alex and I the day of! It made it more fun to dress up though. I was hoping you and Jason would repurpose the Arnold muscle shirt from last year somehow....

Love,
Stacy & Alex