Guess I'm getting lazy with the blog, since all this happened a week ago. Have no fear, this coming week will be full of postings, since Berkley starts FIRST GRADE on MONDAY. As in August 16th. As in 2+ days from now. As in she'll be gone all day! I am going to miss her.
For now:
I ran - no, let's be honest: I jogged - a 5K last Saturday. My wonderful friend Cassidy was running her first and needed some company, so, although I may have looked completely ridiculous, we jogged our 5K along the Ogden River Parkway. It was actually a very nice start to Saturday!
The afternoon was busier since my sweet friends Carrie and Cassidy (from the above "race") threw me a beautiful baby shower in Carrie's backyard. It was fun to really start thinking about this baby's arrival. I think I am actually in the mental mode to prepare for her now!
This is all you get. Jason was in charge of the camera, so there will be no posed pictures or cute shots in front of the cake. However, he does get points for helping out at an all-girl baby shower when he thought he would be off doing something more manly.
No comments:
Post a Comment