Monday, April 5, 2010

The Grandparents, Phase 2 & Easter!

Grandma & Grandpa with the Chickens came to visit over Easter weekend!
We LOVE having Grandma read to us...all day long.

Time to dye and decorate Easter eggs! My crafty and creative girls came up with some be.a.utiful eggs!

Ok, I'd be lying if I didn't admit I like to decorate them too. :)

Working away



The finished goods.


What do you do in Ogden when it's snowing in the Springtime? Go bowling!
Waiting patiently for her ball to crawl down the lane and celebrating that it made it!

Look at those moves! Funny how they look like professionals in these pictures....really funny actually.


Bowling with her american girl doll: not so easy. Bowling alone: still not so easy!
Berkley may have left a hole in the alley floor. That ball hit hard everytime! She loves it though.


Here's Grandpa wishing he'd laced on some bowling shoes and shown us how it is done!


EASTER MORNING! He Is Risen!


Easter morning presents







Our annual Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard took about 5 minutes this year! I think we need to get a little trickier with where we're hiding the eggs -- they've got it figured out!

Ready. Set...
GO!

They completely get it this year. The race was on!





Showing their wares.

Thanks for coming to visit us Grandma & Grandpa -- and for spoiling us! We miss you already!!

No comments: