It's true. I enjoy change. I love change. Dare I say, I thrive on change. For a while, things were changing all the time. If we weren't moving, we were having a baby. When we were having a baby and I couldn't change my wardrobe, I would change my hair. Or my footwear. Or both. It's a deadly addiction really, cause you can't keep up with it. Ever. No matter how hard you try. It's kind of like trying to keep up with fashion. Or interior design. Those dynasties were made for people like me. Suckers for change.
Though, can you blame me? It is rather refreshing to look at a room in your home in a different light. Or go for a different look in your everyday garb. And I might even go so far as to say that, for we "homemakers", it keeps the creative juices flowing; it fills the need for some concrete productivity; it helps stylize the mommy-side.
At any rate, my blog needed a change, so here you have it. A blog makeover and a confession.
4 comments:
Oh Jules, me too! I love change.
Willie is trying to break me out of it! Well, after I already cut bangs. :)
I am the same way....I totally understand. I am always up to something....Alex just laughs at me. Your girls are growing so much. See you soon.
You would love army life!
Carrie, I could definitely warm up to the idea of moving every 3 years...now, having my husband leave for months at a time...not so much! I'm glad you guys had a great time while Matt was home last week!!
Post a Comment