Hi Julie, I can tell all the incredulous comments are from people outside of Utah! Glad you're blogging and that you're so good at it...always interesting and fun to check in. Thinking of you lots, Jane Hoffman
I'm a tiny bit jealous. I haven't seen snow outside my house in 3 years and really miss the snow. Although, having it there in October would be surprising!
6 comments:
oh my gosh!!! That is nuts,
Love, Mary and Heath
what in the world!?!?!?
You got more snow than us today. I hope it will all be just a memory soon with 70 degrees coming on Thursday!
you're kidding me.
Hi Julie,
I can tell all the incredulous comments are from people outside of Utah!
Glad you're blogging and that you're so good at it...always interesting and fun to check in.
Thinking of you lots,
Jane Hoffman
I'm a tiny bit jealous. I haven't seen snow outside my house in 3 years and really miss the snow. Although, having it there in October would be surprising!
Post a Comment